Ya
know? I think a lot of people just take
life way too seriously. I say, “Don’t do that.”
We should be serious about life but not so seriously serious that we
lose ourselves into a world of frantic (fanatical) craziness.
I
think setting up too many perimeters is just too confining, constrictive,
suffocating and, quite frankly, unhealthy.
(Not discounting simple boundaries, though.)
I say that a strict rigid daily routine is much too tediously tiresome. I speak from experience because I used to be one of those freaks who stuck to a strict rigid daily routine. A neat freak to boot. It wore me out. So, one day, I just stopped. Now I am the type of person who has only an idea of having a (daily) routine/plan. Today I rely on my “backup plan” which is basically not having a plan at all. It’s a whole lot more fun. I call it my It my life in the “re-mix.” I mix it up a bit.
Let
me ask you: What side of the bed do you
normally get out of in the morning? I
say, “Get crazy with the day” and get up on the other side once in a
while. Believe it or not, it makes a
difference. Well, go ahead and try
it. Don’t just sit there and take MY
word for it.
Let
me ask you this: Do you put your right
shoe on before your left or your left shoe on before your right? Well, do it backwards then. Switch it up.
Let
me challenge you to do this: Next time
you get in the car to go somewhere, get in on the passenger side and then maneuver
yourself into the driver’s seat. I said
it is a challenge and I dare to say that it is not an impossibility. (When I did this I laughed my butt off at
myself during the process.) Go on, go
ahead and try it. I double dog dare you.
I
say that “changing it up” once in a while will definitely mess with your brain at
first because you’ve done gone and confused it.
It still wants you to get up on the right side of the bed and it still
wants to get that shoe on the right foot first.
Or left.
I
say to free yourself from being so rigid and/or being so strict about your
daily schedule/routine. Don’t become a
slave to it.
I
say free yourself and throw caution to the wind.
If
freedom could get any freer, then women, I say shed that bra, too. What?
Have I gone too far? Nah. Just reach back there ladies, unlatch the
hooks, unleash those “girls” and let them fall where they may. A-La-Natural! Ahhhhh, barefoot and braless = freedom at its
finest.
See? Isn’t this just so liberating? Isn’t this just so much fun?
Now,
I say, take it down a notch, slow it down a bunch – inch out of that fast lane
and move over to the roller skating lane, of course, making sure that your
roller skates are on the right foot (or left).
I
say, I say, just don’t take life so seriously.
Let freedom ring – seriously!
No comments:
Post a Comment